The primary objective of the academic programme in these years is on structure of concepts. Develop ability to summon knowledge, values and skills when needed in real life situations. Help children retain, for the rest of their lives, their innate and congenital thirst for knowledge.
- Empowered to proceed from a tentative 'Can I?' to an assured 'Yes, I can.
- A learning environment that promotes free thinking and a healthy exchange of ideas.
- Emphasis on speaking skills writing skills & developing and computing dexterity amongst students.
- Complex and challenging, assessment too becomes regular, rigorous and in line with the Board pattern.
- Stimulation of mind and body through creative art, craft work and various projects.
- Continuous and comprehensive evaluation pattern.