The most impressionable age in a child's life is the pre-primary age. At this age, the development of the child is rapid and they absorb almost all that is taught to them. The onus therefore is on the adults to impart knowledge that would help the child develop good habits, proper attitudes and an inquisitive mind.
With these objectives in mind, School offers an innovative approach to learning that helps the young child develop knowledge, skills and confidence, thus giving them a firm foundation.
- Child centered learning through interactive illume method.
- Enhancing life-skills through practical learning experiences.
- Developing literacy and numeracy skills through innovative Teaching Learning Materials (TLM).
- Quality Circle time.
- Fostering an interest in reading & writing through a host of creative activities.
- Educational Field trips & Celebrations.