The focus in the Primary years is on providing meaningful learning experiences to develop basic language skills, ability to express love for mathematics, love for understanding nature and the necessity to sustain it. For the growth and development aesthetic sensibility Music, Dance, Art, Yoga and Physical activities are provided. Emphasis laid on environment and social awareness.
- Activity oriented and inquiry based learning.
- Values reinforced through festival celebrations.
- Emphasis on developing oral skills and Thinking skills.
- Focus and concentration development through traditional games and other activities.
- Educational Field trips.
- Stimulation of mind and body through creative art, craft work and various projects.
- Continuous and comprehensive evaluation pattern.